WHAT makes Destiny Otiko a diva queen and probably still one of the most beautiful babes on TV? Simple: matchless natural skincare therapy and the skincare products they had rather not share with you! While you may not know the products these dazzling TV girls use, the natural skincare therapy part of it we think they keep secret are revealed in this post. Don’t worry about the skincare products they use and won’t want to let you know, the Avila Naturalle Skincare products we recommend in this post are a match anyway and the good news is, Avila Naturalle Skincare products are natural and are no secret.
Natural Skincare secrets let out of the bag!
Below are the six natural skincare secrets let out of the bag. All you have to do is add them up to your everyday skincare routine to keep your skin radiant and your beauty ever-glowing:
1. Drink plenty of water: Babe, foremost, you need to always keep your skin hydrated by drinking plenty water. Drinking plenty water is essential for maintaining a healthy and radiant complexion and it should be top list on your natural skincare therapy. Then, alongside drinking plenty water, using moisturizers which has hydrating ingredients such as hyaluronic acid helps keep the skin plump and supple always. For organic moisturizers our beauty experts recommend for that natural supple skin that dazzles, click here.
2. Be consistent: Consistency is key when it comes to your skincare, sweetheart. You will need to establish a consistent natural skincare routine, Also, using same products consistently over time can improve the overall health and appearance of the skin. Just be careful with the skincare products you choose. Still, skincare brands such as Avila Naturalle are tested and proven to be topnotch, organic with no chemicals, hence very safe to use on your skin.
3. Protect your skin from the sun: Protecting your skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays is crucial for preventing premature aging, sun damage, and skin cancer. Yes, skin cancer, you heard me. Beauticians recommend that you wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen with at least SPF 30 daily, even on cloudy or rainy days.
4. Cleanse properly: Certainly, this is not a secret, but the perfect cleanser is what those selfish TV girls don’t share with you! Proper cleansing is important for removing dirt, oil, and makeup from the skin and preventing breakouts. Always use a gentle, pH-balanced cleanser that is suitable for your skin type and avoid using hot water, which can strip the skin of its natural oils. Let the celebs keep their secret! Our beauty experts recommend you try these special picks cleanser.
5. Eat balanced diet: Those TV girls eat balanced diets. They just don’t tell you. A healthy and balanced diet rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants can help promote healthy skin from the inside out. Foods that are high in omega-3 fatty acids, such as fatty fish and nuts, will help keep your skin hydrated, while fruits and vegetables will provide essential nutrients and antioxidants.
6. Be Gentle with your skin: That’s because your skin is delicate and should be treated with utmost care. Avoid rubbing, pulling, or tugging at the skin. Use gentle, circular motions when applying your skincare products so to avoid causing irritation or damage.
After the secrets shared, what to do about your natural skincare
All round natural skincare can be achieved with consistence and good practice. We have a ton of skincare products that soothe every skin type at Avila Naturalle and we recommend you visit our shop for a thrill. We deliver to your doorstep, and you have the opportunity to join our Avila Beauty Club and get premium one-on-one attention for your beauty enhancement among many other thrilling benefits. By following the six natural skincare secrets we shared with you above, you can improve the overall health and appearance of your skin and feel confident in your own skin, celeb or not.