Every African woman is a beauty goddess and the natural glow of the black skin tells it. And using natural skincare products to keep up with the glow-radiant-black-skin standard can be a reasonable route to take. No wonder then that these days, more and more women are going the natural skincare route.
Be you dark skinned or light skinned, in this post, I will argue out why beauticians say natural skincare products are worth the route to go, other than chemical-based (synthetic) skincare products.
but then, I do not mean any harm to chemical-based skincare products. I sincerely do not condemn synthetic skincare products. More so, the last time I checked, there hasn’t been a conclusive findings yet to prove whether natural skincare products work better than chemical-based skincare products.
The use of natural or synthetic skincare products can depend on various factors. These factors are: the individual’s skin type, the specific product being used, and the ingredients that make up the product. However, the fact remains that there are some potential smart reasons why natural skincare products can be more effective and particularly safer to use than chemical-based products.
Reasons why more and more women are going ‘natural’
“Black is beautiful” they say, but in this context, be you dark-skinned, or light-skinned, as an African babe, you are the very ‘black’ woman being described as ‘beautiful’! Black is not artificial and black will fair naturally without any artificial interference.
More and more African women are migrating to ‘natural’ country; as more and more natural skincare products of great value are being incubated globally. Below are good reasons why they made the switch and why you too should join the train to ‘Natural’ city:
1. Gentle on the skin: Yes, that’s because natural skincare products are often free from harsh chemicals and synthetic fragrances that can irritate your skin. For some of us with sensitive skin, they are even always a better and safer option to use.
On natural skincare, starting out with a gentle natural exfoliator will help you filter out dead skin cells and make way for new ones, and also help improve your skin’s absorption of any natural skincare products you apply after cleansing.
2. More nourishing: Incontestable yes! That’s because natural skincare products often contain ingredients that are rich in nutrients, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids, which can help nourish and protect the skin from environmental stressors.
3. Natural skincare have fewer side effects: Chemical-based skincare products can sometimes cause side effects like redness, irritation, or allergic reactions. Natural skincare products, on the other hand, are less likely to cause these side effects since they contain fewer chemicals and are gentler on the skin.
4. Natural skincare products have no harsh preservatives: Many chemical -based skincare products contain harsh preservatives to extend their shelf life, which can be harmful to the skin in the long run. Natural skincare products, however, often use natural preservatives like essential oils, which are gentler on the skin.
Avila products: one more good reason worth adding
5. Avila Naturalle products are natural skincare products which have your back on! Owned by Tope Mayegun, the company Avila Naturalle, a multi-million-dollar company is a global brand more and more beauty goddesses now depend on for that radiating beauty with no blemish.
You can check out their online store here.
Cutting a long story short…
Overall, natural skincare products may work better for some individuals due to their gentler and more nourishing ingredients. However, it’s important to remember that everyone’s skin is different, and what works for one person may not work for another. Do your research, read ingredient labels, and test products on a small area of your skin before apply them all over your face or body.
Here’s an interesting post that helps drive the point home.
Enough good advice for a beauty goddess